>That's not much different than the cost of undef, so I fear it proves
>nothing, universally.

YOU OVERQUOTEDsen wrote:

YOU OVERQUOTEDkes a few pages, and a few truth tables to explain NULL.
YOU OVERQUOTEDonly take a few pages and a few examples, to explain the
YOU OVERQUOTED between undef and null.
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTEDcost of this is twice a few pages of explanation, plus truth
YOU OVERQUOTEDexamples?  Are you mad?
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTED of no better proof that this is the Wrong Thing than
YOU OVERQUOTEDwn words.  Thank you.
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTEDe on the right track,
YOU OVERQUOTEDn over if you just sit there.
YOU OVERQUOTED          -- Will Rogers
YOU OVERQUOTED
YOU OVERQUOTEDFree Internet Access and Email______
YOU OVERQUOTED.netzero.net/download/index.html

By your "reasoning", we can just add infinitely more things that
take twice a few pages to explain.

Perl is already too hard.

--tom