kOn Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Bennett Todd wrote:

> > What's the upper bound in a 16bit language? Or does that case just
> > have to break? "Sorry, you're not European. Please be assimilated
> > before using this tool. Resistance is futile."
>
> Lordie lordie lordie, you're one of the persecuted minority, and
> a brand-waving rioter too. I've clearly stepped on a corn, not to
> mention picked the wrong person to persecute. I'll go speak english
> to other bigots who only speak english, and leave the future of the
> civilized universe in your responsible hands.

That's really ridiculous. How do you know if I'm a minority? Mandarin is
the majority language, and it doesn't use 8bits. Not to say I speak
Mandarin. But, if you have to make assumptions about me to disagree with
my points, then it proves that your argument is flawed. And, if my being
or not being a minority is something that would effect the value of my
position, then you are even more dangerous than I had suspected.

As for a rioter, that is funny. I am not rioting, I am giving arguments in
support of an RFC. Am I "rioting" because I disagree with you?

Paris Sinclair    |    4a75737420416e6f74686572
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    |    205065726c204861636b6572
www.sinclairinternetwork.com