>Could you please start from the assumption that we're all interested in
>supporting the full Unicode space to the greatest degree possible?  None
>of us are trying to force an ASCII-only alphabet on anyone (although some
>of us are interested in keeping ASCII-only operations fast and efficient
>since that's most of what we do).

I will start with no assumption. If my claim that what was said wasn't
compatible unicode and other encodings is false, pointing that out
would be more constructive than telling me to start making assumptions.

> > And, if my being or not being a minority is something that would effect
> > the value of my position, then you are even more dangerous than I had
> > suspected.
>
> Comments like this don't help the discussion any.

Oh, I see, the problem isn't

> > > you're one of the persecuted minority

after all.

What a bunch of hogwash.

You don't like my comments? That is fine with me. I am only a user, and
you are something-or-other, and so you have the market cornered on the
right to be offended.

But as soon as a person labels me a minority, and implies that because I
have been labeled such that I am a rioter, and that my opinions are based
upon this label, then your choices are to filter me, or to listen to me
protest.

Yes, my aggressness is probably annoying to some people. Just like,
passive-aggressive sarcasm is annoying to me. I am sorry that this is
case.

Anyhow, I will not bother you anymore.