At 10:26 PM 6/10/2001 +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:
>It doesn't matter, because the user can redefine the syntax anyway.

I'm staying completely out of the argument that spawned this (Though the
idea of welding SQL directly into perl has some appeal--it was one of the
few (okay, the only one I can think of, but there must have been others)
nice things about PL/SQL), but I would like to note that this statement,
while true, is effectively meaningless. Might as well say the same about
perl 5 because anyone who wanted to could hack toke.c.

Just because things are possible doesn't make them easy and, while they'll
be easier in perl 6 that still doesn't mean they'll be easy.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk