[.]foo()		# What does this mean?
One could argue that several ways, depending on what's in the current topic. It's the exact same thing as the binary form of dot, but with the left side being implied, as 'the current topic':

topic is a scalar: hyperdot does nothing (scalar hyperop scalar == scalar op scalar)

topic is a listref: listref is automatically dereferenced, foo method is called on all elements.

(In other words, I imagine calling a hyper on scalars is not an error -- it just doesn't do anything more interesting than the normal op.)

Note you could also perhaps say something like

[.]$methodlist()

to mean "call each of these methods on (each of) the current topic(s)", tho I'm not sure the syntax is accurate there.

MikeL