Damian Conway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> And don't write off the Perl Foundation yet. TPF is just about to do a
> survey of what people think they (TPF) should be funding. If you
> believe Larry and/or myself and/or other members of the design or
> implementation teams are worth sponsoring, I'd certainly urge you to
> respond to that survey when it's announced (and, yes, I'll inform the
> mailing list when that happens).

Well... I've finally got my act together and invoice ORA for the
summary money that's destined for TPF and I would dearly love to see
all of that lump of cash go to Larry. I'd certainly like them to
continue to fund the development of Perl 6 if only because I wouldn't
have to change that stanza of the summary.

--
Piers