Deborah Pickett writes:
> Someone Damian-shaped will probably come in and point out how to prettify that
> using "given", but it still wouldn't be as short as last week's
>
> $coderef.("argument").{hashelem}.self:sort();

But that still has problems.  What's the important thing in this
"sentence"?  The way it's written, you'd think C<$coderef>, while the
correct answer (as I see it) is C<sort>.

Assuming we go with =sort as the sort mutator, this could be nicely
written:

    =sort $coderef.("argument").{hashelem};

Using indirect-object syntax.  Saying C<self:sort> (or C<mutate:sort>,
which I prefer) doesn't obscure it much.

Luke