On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 18:33, Guy Hulbert <gwhulb...@eol.ca> wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-02-01 at 18:25 +0100, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:
> > At least have the decency to change the e-mail subject when the
> > discussion's
> > subject has changed!
>
> IMO, the subject changed at the second post.  I was just responding to P
> Michaud who is the current principal developer of the s/w being
> discussed.

You guys stopped discussing the questionnaire a LONG time before PM
answered. There has hardly been a handful of helpful posts.

Getting back on topic, I, for one, would like to know how many people have
heard about Perl 6, and to what extent. I would like to know whether they
use it or not, and to what extent (already covered in some of the
suggestions), and I would like to know whether people like what they see or
not, and to which extent.
--
Jan