There really shouldn't be that much difference between what the
documentation says and how your version works.

The biggest thing would be new functions that you don't have yet.
(Which you could just copy the code from the sources into your program if
you need them.)

Even if rakudoc did install, it would just copy the most recent docs as of
the time you installed it.

It's not like the Perl docs which are in the same repository as the code.
The Raku docs aren't even controlled by the same organization on
GitHub, let alone being in the same repository.
(There are different requirements to being in the different projects.)