Yep, there are a couple of (known) issues here:
https://github.com/Raku/problem-solving/issues/252 which request to remove
it from the ecosystem (and I'll probably do it when I finish this email),
and this one https://github.com/Raku/doc/issues/2896 Build.pm does not
really work now, to it should probably be removed. And if it is, there's
actually nothing to "install" so it should be removed.
Maybe we should work first on releasing rakudoc. Let me see if we can do
that soon-ish or it requires a lot of work. And in any case we will
probably encourage people to use the online version of the documentation
(or to build it themselves via Documentable)

Thanks anyways for the checks, cheers

--
JJ