We’re not allowed to download programs onto our computers, so I’ve had to make
do with an Access database that I put together myself. I designed the database
to help me track pests based on their threat level to collections. I then use
the report feature to summarize the problem areas of our museum as well as the
quantity and type of moderate and high risk pests. I would be happy to share
the database with you if you’re interested!

You can email me at megan.jablon...@navy.mil <mailto:megan.jablon...@navy.mil>
if you’d like me to send you a copy.

Megan Jablonski

Collections Manager