From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Lisa
Bruno <lisa.br...@brooklynmuseum.org>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2024 1:45 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [PestList] IPM across departments

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.  Forward suspect email to ph...@oti.nyc.gov<mailto:ph...@oti.nyc.gov>
as an attachment (Click the More button, then forward as attachment).

Josie - I’ll second Sarah’s points.  It can be a great team building
experience.  After cajoling and gentle reminders, we finally landed on
producing a video, and we gathered staff volunteers from outside the art
division.  They had fun and it seemed to help encourage good behavior.  The
link to the video is below.  A little dated... but fun.  Lisa

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBggDybOLTU