Josie--
Agreeing with everyone here, but want to emphasize working with your
Operations department. Although your IPM program is new, you may have a
pre-existing PM program to address the building exterior, public and office
spaces, and any kitchen areas. Ask what they're doing, let them know how
you're approaching the problem in collections areas, and try to build a
team that communicates changes and needs. They might not even be aware of
the particular sensitivity of museum objects, so it could be a learning
experience for them as well to know how important their efforts are to the
preservation of your collection!

Jennifer Sainato
New York City