On 15.06.22 16:51, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
I noticed that cfbot is not entirely happy with the patch, so I rebased it.

I see that COMPRESSION and STORAGE now are handled slightly
differently in the grammar. Maybe we could standardize that a bit
more; so that we have only one `STORAGE [kind]` definition in the
grammar?

As I'm new to the grammar files; would you know the difference between
`name` and `ColId`, and why you would change from one to the other in
ALTER COLUMN STORAGE?

Good point, Matthias. I addressed this in 0002. Does it look better now?

In your patch, the documentation for CREATE TABLE says "SET STORAGE", but the actual syntax does not contain "SET".