Bruce Momjian wrote: > > You don't notice the value of pgindent until you have some code that > hasn't been run through it. For example, ODBC was not run through until > this release, and I had a terrible time trying to understand the code > because it didn't _look_ like the rest of the code. Now that pgindent > is run, it looks more normal, and I am sure that will encourage more > people to get in and make changes. > I see now the following comment in interfaces/odbc/statement.c. Though it's mine(probably), it's hard for me to read. Please tell me how to prevent pgindent from changing comments. /* * Basically we don't have to begin a transaction in autocommit mode * because Postgres backend runs in autocomit mode. We issue "BEGIN" * in the following cases. 1) we use declare/fetch and the statement * is SELECT (because declare/fetch must be called in a transaction). * 2) we are in autocommit off state and the statement isn't of type * OTHER. */ regards, Hiroshi Inoue ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])