KaiGai Kohei wrote:
I don't agree. What is the reason why? It has been unclear for me.

The PGACE security framework is designed to allow users to choose
an enhanced security mechanism from some of provided options.
(Currently, we have sepgsql and rowacl.)
It is quite natural that one is disabled when the other is enabled.

As a general rule, mutually exclusive features as compile-time option should be avoided at all costs. Since most people use binary packages, forcing the packager to make such a choice will always make a lot of people unhappy, or alternatively cause one of the features to bitrot.

As a secondary rule, mutually exclusive features should be avoided at all, without a compelling reason. I don't see such a reason here.