Bernd,

To be honest: I'm disappointed. If it tooks only a few steps to identify those (obviously important) issues, i get the opinion that there's very few motivating interest in this functionality (And yes, i'm annoyed about myself to not consider those operator issues).

Well, that *is* the problem with getting your patch into the last commitfest, and why I tried to get everyone to submit earlier. You only have to miss one difficult problem to miss the release.

If it makes you feel any better, I certainly didn't think of the operator issue, and neither did Robert.

--Josh