--On 23. Januar 2009 18:02:55 -0500 Jaime Casanova <jcasa...@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:

to be honest, i feel like that was commented in the last (or the last
before the last) release cycle well this patch originally appears.

I know that i've changed something in the operator lookup code regarding some discussions last year, but i can't remember. Anyways, we have to fix it in some other way.

And of course, CTID looks like a mess (and i'm sure there are much more issues with them than we can imagine now, because it's in some direction theoretically much the same problem as multi action rules).

        Bernd