Robert Haas wrote:
I would, however, like to see us make a commitment to actually review
SE-PostgreSQL.  There was some talk that we might not want to include
this feature in core at all, and if that is the case then I think it
is long past time to make that decision.  Assuming that isn't the
case, then we need to get past the stage where we make occasional
comments on the overall architecture and get down to really reading
the code.  I am willing to help with this but I don't have either the
time or the qualifications to do it single-handedly.  To be brutally
honest, I don't care about the feature at all: the only thing I ever
do with SELinux is turn it off (row-level DAC is mildly interesting to
me).  But I think that if we want to build a community of developers
around PostgreSQL, we'd better at least look at the work they submit.

I would like to call for SELinux folks to join reviewing SE-PostgreSQL
from the point of view of security expert. If folks in pgsql-hackers
have questions, I belive they can provide an answer to the questions.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kai...@ak.jp.nec.com>