On 14.05.2013 05:34, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
In the last two years, the first commit fest started in June, which is
about a month from now.  If we are going to do that again, we should
clarify that as soon as possible.  And if we are not, then we should
also clarify that, because some people are probably expecting that we
are.

So, any thoughts on the commit fest schedule, any need for deviations,
or same old?

Same old sounds good to me. We released 9.3beta1 at the same time this year that we released 9.2beta1 last year. I've been quite happy with the 9.3 schedule. There are a few items on the 9.3 Open Items list, but I would expect them to be resolved in the next week or two, so that barring any major new issues, we could release 9.3beta2 at the end of May, like we released 9.2beta2 last year.

- Heikki