On 09/03/2013 04:02 AM, Cédric Villemain wrote:
Simple one, attached.
I didn't document USE_VPATH, not sure how to explain that clearly.
Just a remember that the doc is written and is waiting to be commited.

There is also an issue spoted by Christoph with the installdirs prerequisite,
the attached patch fix that.

Also, the bugfixes were supposed to be backported. The behavior is not changed,
nothing new, just fixing problem for some kind of extension builds. (However
the USE_VPATH is new and is not needed in <9.3)

Darn, I knew I had forgotten something. Mea maxima culpa.

Well, the 9.3 tarballs have been cut, unfortunately, but I'll get to this as soon as I can.

cheers

andrew