On 08/22/2014 11:35 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakan...@vmware.com>
wrote:
On 08/22/2014 07:08 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
Today morning, I realised that there is one problem with the
patch I sent yesterday and the problem is that incase user
has not given -T option, it will not be able to create the symlink
for appropriate path.  Attached patch fix this issue.

Thanks, committed with minor changes:

Thank you.  One minor point I observed is that in comments below,
you have used --tablespace as option name rather than
--tablespace-mapping, is it intentional?

+                    * the location of a tablespace. Apply any tablespace
+                    * mapping given on the command line (--tablespace).

Sorry, my mistake. Fixed.

- Heikki