Hi Esteban,

I'm porting to the new RPackage and I have a few questions:

* What is the best way to get the RPackage linked to a MCWorkingCopy? I use

aMCWorkingCopy packageSet packages first

But is there a better way to do it?

* For tags, if the package has only a system category with the same name as the package, will this result in one tag or no tag (i.e. will there be at least one tag in a RPackage?)

* RPackageTag has a few assymetries: adding a class to a tag doesn't change its system category, however renaming a tag reclassifies the classes in the tag...

* Tracking changes to tags suppose in fact listening to system-category announcements, isn't it?

Otherwise, porting to the new RPackage is going along fine :) Thanks for the effort.

I haven't found the new Nautilus yet :(

Thierry