This makes think of the tick tock model of Intel improvements.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/silicon-innovations/intel-tick-tock-model-general.html

Looks like with 2.0 and 3.0 we are going to have two "tick"s in a row. That
may be too much.

I am afraid even trying out 3.0 when reading about all the moving parts
that are changing in all corners.

Phil

---
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027
Mail:p...@highoctane.be | Web: http://philippeback.eu
Blog: http://philippeback.be | Twitter: @philippeback
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/philippeback/videos

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr