Exactly. This researcher/industry - lab/delivery is always present, no
matter where one goes.

I was thinking more along the lines of:

Investing in the industry

Thousands of vendors depend on Intel® processors for product development.
To help them forge ahead with new product advancements, Intel invests
heavily in research that drives innovations at the silicon level and
establishes new, industry-wide standards. *Combined with the predictability
*of Intel’s tick-tock model, these efforts promote faster, more efficient
innovation throughout the industry—year-in and year-out.

---
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027
Mail:p...@highoctane.be | Web: http://philippeback.eu
Blog: http://philippeback.be | Twitter: @philippeback
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/philippeback/videos

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller