Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
> All the previous dialects were advertised as "a new Smalltalk dialect"
> This time we could, at least, try to advertise it differently.

+1. I think that delaying the Smalltalk conversation a bit a la Clojure
might be the sweet spot. A good time to mention it might be in describing
the language, since it's obviously Smalltalk. I'll reiterate that I strongly
feel that the language - which has always been the least interesting thing -
should be introduced /last/, after the environment - which is the real blue
plane idea here - and the libraries, which are of practical importance.

-----
Cheers,
Sean