On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <
hilaire.fernan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Once, when I told an old friend I was doing Smalltalk, he asked me "Are
> you doing computer archeology?" It is difficult to fight this.

Back to the future after 30 years of spinning your wheels

Wanting to code at the speed of tought?
Wishing the machine was your friend and not a roadblock?
Want to burn cash as slow as possible while maximizing your output?

If so, get a copy of Pharo! It is not your (grand) daddy's Smalltalk!

;-)

Phil