I would like to try (again) a wiki for Pharo.
Problem is that they obsolete very fast, and information there become unusable…
I suppose we need a “wiki overseer” (or several) to ensure we keep it in track…
anyway, I want to try a wiki for Pharo, because there is a lot of information
that fits better there (like this and a lot other).

Esteban