I know the points you described but my point was really it could help --
as Esteban rephrased it -- if we have a place to write down
stuff/idea/things to do/technical info related to Pharo improvement. It
is helpful to point someone to as a starting point.

PS: As far as I knwo Cairo is only software based no hw accelerated.

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu