Yes Stef, I know. And in the end I’ve made and adapter for CodeCity:
http://quick.as/blq9f5d1 cool, no? We all get frustrated from time to time, I
just wanted to point out that we need a straightforward tutorial on building
apps with UIs. And Spec is not bad. And I will take a look at the tutorial in
Pharo for the Enterprise.

Have a nice Friday.
Uko