On 20 Jun 2014, at 08:39, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:

> Did you check that in Phro for the entreprise there is a calculator tutorial
> based on spec.
>
> Sven I'm interested reading yours.

I am in the process of writing, pushed a bit by Yuriy's questions, but these
things take time and are a lot of work, as you know.

What I am doing is a bit different, there is a whole backdrop story, even an
introduction to Pharo, the code itself - which has been ready for quite some
time - is more sophisticated and shorter at the same time, there is
specification based programming at more than one level, including cool
functional tests. The end result is more impressive I think.

I'll send you some screenshots in private.