Hi skri

Glenn is also working for a company and building an alternative to Spec to support mobile and others. What is important is that

    - we should continue to clean and improve spec and its documentation.
    - understand and push alternative solutions
- so I suggest that you should make sure that other people can use what you are doing and continue to
    push it.

Nothing is curved on stones.
I clean Morphic regularly but I will be happy to through away all my work if something better is coming (bloc for example).

Stef