Le 01/09/2014 22:04, Nicolai Hess a écrit :
R3IcoSphereShape>>addVertex: p

found by loading an older build of R3 (#92 (Roassal3d.zip) Roassal3d.zip
VERSION=stable PHARO=40)
and changing the CriticRule RBFindBlockArgumentAssignment to search for
methodArguments instead
of block arguments and run the critic browser.

I had a similar error yesterday trying to load Moose in a Pharo4 image in GET2NumericLabelDecorator>>ifZeroIsMissingIncludeIt:

GET2NumericLabelDecorator>>ifZeroIsMissingIncludeIt: numbers
        |values|
        values := numbers collect: #first.

        "Lets check if the first and the last has different has different sign"
        ((values first * values last) negative and: [ (values includes: 0) not])
                ifTrue: [ *** here is the problem ***
                Cannot store into -> numbers := self addZeroTo: numbers ].

(I didn't have time yet to find the moose mailing-list or group to report this bug)
HTH

regards

Alain