Alain is doing something similar in Bloc.
He will show you that in January.

Stef
Hi,

    Why the class you use is not available in Moose 5.0 ?

There were some failing tests, so maybe new classes were not in the build (The latest is Glamour-Morphic-Brick.88)

Brick more or less is nothing special. The main idea was to kill morphic layouting mechanism and reimplement it from scratch. Also drawing logic was changed, such that there is no way to draw outside of the parent Brick and to support z-index. But one of the most important feature for us was to have a normal support of paddings and margins (like in css). And all bounds are relative to the parent.

Cheers,
Alex