> On Jan 2, 2015, at 4:18 AM, S Krish <krishnamachari.sudha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>    * Small business application ( not helloworld ) should be say a  1-3 hr
> work with documentation given.  Rails promised that hiding its complexity to
> user discovery but by then the user is hooked on enough to provide his inputs
> / improve the framework. I liked the Teapot, Amber need to push more around
> that kernel to make it scale upto creating a full application framework
> deployable in 3 hrs.

This is the kind of thing I’m working on here
<https://github.com/flow-stack/flow> which uses Amber at the frontend and Pharo
at the backend.

I would be very interested in hearing your review.

I’m currently working in making installation easier to lower the initial
friction.

Also, if you have ideas on what is needed to get to that 1 to 3h prototype
goal, you are welcome to share your thoughts in the input/feedback column of
this trello board:

https://trello.com/b/oQ17lPpV/flow <https://trello.com/b/oQ17lPpV/flow>