Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> writes:

> Damien Cassou wrote
>>> Great! Can we add permalinks for latest for each platform? Then we can
>>> replace the CI links in the instructions e.g. on StHub...
>> please do.
>
> I tried but the files don't seem to be copied over to files.pharo.org,

that is strange but I confirm the problem.

> even though the console suggests that they are. Additionally, the "cp
> $generated_dmg.md5sum latest.md5sum" does seem to generate an artifact
> even though the console doesn't say anything about failing...

that is not strange and I fixed it :-). The problem was that
"latest.md5sum" was not matched by the artifact regexp so was not
detected as an artifact. You might want to rename it to something more
mac-ish because there will be other md5sum files for other platforms.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill