More MongoTalk usage (and discovery that we have zero support for
replicasets - anyone prove me wrong here...)

Significant Mapless + MongoMapless usage and being happy with it.

Got Roassal2 to export SVG+Javascript interactions as a Seaside component
(this one asked made me sweat) + multibars histogram (multiple datasets at
one).

Got a WATableReport subclass with bootstrap and mapless going nicely with
sorting/pagination etc.

Looked into WAEmailMessage and friends and got the to work outside of the
seaside app to send bunch of mails with proper external ConfigurationFile
addresses and with MustacheTemplates (Norbert, thanks a lot for Mustache!!).

Some more CommandLineHandler commands. This CLI thing is nice. I want more.

Wrote doc in Pillar for the above.

Tested Pharo 4 Image + VM on CentOS 6.x - works!

Next:

Some SDL2 expermiments
Trying to build my app on Pharo4
Hopefully some Woden.

Phil

Le 20 avr. 2015 07:00, <seas...@rmod.lille.inria.fr> a écrit :

> Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the
community an opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate
efforts.  Just answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions
thereafter!