Le 20/4/15 21:52, Dmitri Zagidulin a écrit :
I've been:

Cool!

- Helping out with updating the UPBE book to catch it up with the Pharo 4.0 release.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 7:32 AM, Serge Stinckwich <serge.stinckw...@gmail.com <mailto:serge.stinckw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 9:09 AM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr
    <mailto:steph...@free.fr>> wrote:
    > Hi phil
    >
    > just that you know what we are doing
    >
    >     - Mathieu Lacatou an intern from Thales should be visiting
    the team for
    > 10 days to pair program with esteban
    >     about the OSWindow multi-windowing support
    >
    >     - JB and Merwan are extending the OSWindow touch support, like
    > generating scroll events
    >
    >     - JB is working on Woden and adding some shadders for 3D demoes.

    I will have a new guy from Senegal starting to work tomorrow in my lab
    on using GPU and Wooden for doing SPH&epidemiological modeling.
    How to coordinate all these activities ?

    --
    Serge Stinckwich
    UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)