stepharo wrote
>     - we do a fix we publish it in Pharo and yes this touches Rubric and
>     - we  integrate it in Pharo head

I'm not clear what the best process is, but I wanted to relate an experience
I just had updating TxText...
Tool-TxWorkspace-TheIntegrator.6 is the version in Pharo 5.0. Its ancestor,
which I wanted to copy to the TxText repo, is
Tool-TxWorkspace-TorstenBergmann.5. I couldn't find it anywhere. I  checked
the Pharo40, Pharo50, and Pharo/TxText repos; and then started checking
others e.g. sig/TxText. Eventually I found it in the Pharo40Inbox, copied it
over, and updated the config.

So, for external projects, simply taking changes from the inbox and
integrating seems to be a little lacking. Maybe at least copy the packages
back to the canonical repos to preserve the ancestry...

-----
Cheers,
Sean