Le 16/1/16 00:15, Henrik Sperre Johansen a écrit :
Or, try a stable release.
Whenever I try developing on the latest version, I end up getting disrupted by bugs in the core tools 70-80% of the time. For released versions, in 1.4 it was maybe 5%, in 2.0 40%, in 3.0 20%, in 4.0 10% So at least it's been trending downwards, though I expect a totally new debugger, image format, RBParser unification and new FFI in 5.0 will keep causing problems for a quite a while.

Yes the point is really to understand that we changed a lot of things because they had to.
So this is important to put bugs in perspective to changes.

Now we should improve the test coverage too