If you want to change clicking behaviour you need to override one single method.

        Everything you wrote with unreadable amount of characters is
        for nothing.

    I see clearly point of Igor. And for me it feels very logical.
    With such design you can lively change clipping area and
    interaction area for any morph (element) on screen.

In short, i see only two cases where indeed, morph requires a nothing of shapes to define:
 - clipping region(s)
 - ui interaction region(s)

but for drawing? nooooo... really? who cares what you draw there?
draw anything, in any possible way you see fit.. compose, decompose, recombine, blend and mix.. that's the whole purpose of drawing and be artistic and be able to express yourself in any possible way you want :) Why nailing and formalizing things that are tend to be hardly formalizable and more than that, unnecessary.
That's my main concern about current design.

I agree.
I do not see why people are forced to create a submorph just to change the rendering. If you want to change it dynamically you can for example pass a different shape.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.