This F keys suck!

Stef

Le 17/4/16 18:00, Ben Coman a écrit :
Interesting. A search turned up... Quick Tip Debugger Shortcut Key Reference
http://www.mularien.com/blog/category/eclipse/

cheers -ben

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 11:15 PM, philippe.b...@highoctane.be
<philippe.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Most of the world IDE use function keys for debugging.

Additional benefit: easier for newcomers to use it.

Having the buttons on the top is a pain as the code pane is at the bottom
and requires travels all the time.

Phil