Hi nicolai

I can tell that I'm sad about the state of this part of the system.

I do not know how I can help fixing this. What is really important is that we protect future brick from this mess.

I think that we should have a structure so that people writing code can follow this structure.

I worked a lot trying to clean HandMorph (and my code was obsolete because I was too slow to finish it and SDL arrived :)

May be one way would be to remove all the old hardcoded bindings.

Stef