Le 7/8/16 à 17:01, webwarrior a écrit :
stepharo wrote

      In June we spent three days to understand if we should merge Bloc2
into Bloc and we decided the inverse because
      his implementation is based on SDL and a separate window) it does
not suffer from the morphic plague. So for example
      the event bubbling is nice and clean. The idea is to be able to use
one window (morphic) to develop
      all the widgets and displayed in the SDL window needed up to the
point where we can remove morphic.

Does that mean that Bloc will only work in separate window until Morphic is
fully replaced and removed from the image?
Yes.
That would take many years I guess.
Not really. Once we have nice widgets we can go fast.
Especially since we started to do it by using things like Spec.
And before that, all tools like debugger etc. will open themselves in host
(Morphic) window?
Yes.
I can tell you that it was not an easy solution when I see the pain that
alain got to make Bloc worked within morphic but the pay load was too high.