Hello,

Looking at bugs is really difficult. There are not enough people
looking and fixing bugs.
just a short note from a Pharo noob...it is, imho, very strange that one
cannot even take a look at bugs *without* creating account at tracker.

We know. Now the company offered us a professional service (cost around 25$ per month per user) for free. And also to maintain it. We do not want to spend our resources on maintaining...
Then we migrating with pain from the google service.
By having ability to, at least, skim at bugs and see if there are some
low-hanging fruits to tackle, maybe more work could be accomplished?

Having issue tracker closed for the public emits, imho, not very
friendly signal to potential contributors.
Yes but we cannot do much