Hi,

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 5:31 PM, Gour <g...@atmarama.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 09:05:45 +0200
> stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> Yes but we cannot do much
>
> OK. I got it...do you believe it makes sense for a noob to create acount
> in case there are some low-hanging fruits to pick?

It definitely does! We are all noobs in many parts in our system. But, if you
take your time and are willing to dig, the system is kind enough to reveal
itself to you :). That is the beauty of this world. Please join us. Just dive
:).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."