Le 16/9/16 à 00:19, p...@highoctane.be a écrit :
I'd be more interested with a package level doc than a class doc or test.
It is at another level and it will come.
The manisfest is here and we should update Nautilus to show other information.

Now I'm curious to see how many people will use that when I see the level of description in configuration of.

Package level doc is quite useful to outline how some things are working together, something which is quite hard to figure out except by reading external doc or inferring things by walking through the code or a running test.

I'm the guy that propose SmallUML to embed description of UML diagram as package level 5 years ago and before that I tried
to add png of diagram so I'm convinced about that.

Having the ability to read about a package would be very useful. Basically, this is what Java provides.

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/tools/solaris/javadoc.html#packagecomment

Phil