How is all of this PackageManifest mechanism working?

Doc anywhere?

Phil

Le 16 sept. 2016 17:02, "Nicolai Hess" <nicolaih...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I'd be more interested with a package level doc than a class doc or test.
>
> Package level doc is quite useful to outline how some things are working
> together, something which is quite hard to figure out except by reading
> external doc or inferring things by walking through the code or a running
> test.

Why don't we have yet package comments ?
I see there is some support for it in PackageManifest, I remember there was
some work (people working) on support for Nautilus, no?

maybe something like this, (see attached file)
Nautilus comment pane
on class selection -> show class comment
no class selection -> show package comment (class side #description of
package manifest of this package)
you can even add or change the (package) comment, it will compile a proper
#description method on the manifest class)