Le 16/9/16 à 13:42, Clément Bera a écrit :
Why don't you just change nautilus to have two text areas, one with the test corresponding to the method and the other one with the method's code ?

You're saying:
/Their values is active documentation that can be automatically validated./ That can also be applied to test we've already had with SUnit. If the only difference you want is to display the test next to the method, then it's an IDE problem, nothing has to be changed but the IDE.

and you want to create different semantic objects... well you underestimate the amount of work. Ask pavel just to get a semantically model for Pharo just plain pharo with Slot and Traits.

Stef

In python they have no other choices than putting tests in comments because their IDE is a text editor, they cannot create other panes or anything like that.

Clement how do you save/store/merge....
in a method it is cheap and working.