Hi,

> On Sep 16, 2016, at 8:37 PM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>
> + 1
>
> Changing the language metamodel for simple validated comments is a huge
> effort for nothing.
> Clement is good at VM level but not at other level :)

I think there is a misunderstanding :). I do not see any implication to the
language meta-model in the remark of Clement.

In fact, I expressed exactly the same opinion, that the design of things like
PythonDoc comes from the fact that those people do not rely on an IDE, so their
design focuses on the only thing they have: source code. Clement remarked that
we already have SUnit tests and he suggested that we could just enhance the IDE
to present them next to the methods. This might actually be less
straightforward with SUnit because it was not made for preserving links to the
code, but it can work out of the box with something like GTExamples.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com